Your prayers seem slow to ripen,
But the fields of ears do hear.
The warrior of change is riding
Windhorse, Great Garuda,
Repressions end is near.
The aggressors face so clearly lit
by fiery torches on hillsides stand,
These withering blooms
never lost from sight,
Gesars flower in their hands.
15th Feb 2012
Amala Comer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
as a single thread,
weaves its' way
through the readers head.
no particular style
they bind together
we either cry
Comments about this poem (Hope by Amala Comer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE فوق صخرة ا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Today I Watched A fly, Kyle Schlicher
- Opportune Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Yesterday's Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Someone's History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On a Love Train, Tosin Abegunde
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak