Little King of Sorrows
Apple of my eye.
For you I could die.
Forever I`ll fly,
Dark Angel don't cry.
A poem a day,
keeps demons at bay.
Read scripture and pray.
Keep faith where you lay.
Life is a test,
So just do your best.
Through him we can rest.
A path when you're stressed.
Keep your heart pure,
Through flames you'll endure.
Closed eyes find a cure.
This one truth be sure.
Fear has some power,
In a desperate hour.
It seeks to devour.
A thirsty young flower.
Give me thy hand.
God saves thee a land.
My will his command.
His food is not bland.
Eat like we should,
Of the fruit that is good.
From under the hood,
the engine that could.
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope by Little King of Sorrows )
- Cups of Coffee in Autumn, Rocky Lizardi.Brown
- Beauty Never Lasts, Bareerah Bilal
- The Trail of the Snail, Frank Weedings
- Limerick-66, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- winter nights, lee fones
- The Raging Fire, Jasbir Chatterjee
- Veni, Vidi, Vici, Jasbir Chatterjee
- Escape to Freedom, Bareerah Bilal
- - White Buffalo -, Joe Muschaweck
- Plants are Soul of Earth, Rohit Sapra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)