Captain Violent K Dick
Hope that they find hope and hope that they will,
hope they will cope with hope in a pill.
Hoping theyl forget today and hope for tomorrow,
hoping they hope past all their hopelessness and sorrow.
Hope that theyl have the hope that you have and hope that they can,
giving them hope is your hopeful plan.
You label with hope lack of hope as sickness,
and you hope you can bring it to hopeful fitness.
You hope lack of hope is a temporary despair,
And so you hope lack of hope is something you can repair.
Your hoping those with no hope will not hope but find help,
but hopelessness means no hope of hoping for something else.
Hope becomes found in hoping for a hopeful fix,
that fast hope is found in a bottle or a hopeful needle prick.
This brings a quick hope that hopelessness will pass,
but hope through destruction destroys hope at last.
Hoping and hoping that hope will return,
everyone's helping to hope but hope you can't learn.
And when hope is ended and hope cant go on,
your hoping and hoping that they will hope they are wrong.
But for the hopeless to hope is a contradiction,
a reflection of hope is glanced in the hope that some day they'll be gone.
So hope for hope and hope for hope still,
but know for the hopeless their hope will stay nil.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope by Captain Violent K Dick )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- [CW]Watch The Flash Season 1 Episode 11 .., Renz Barns
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Value, Carolyn Blackmon
- Tagore Song (#9) My freedom exist in da.., Tushar Ray
- What is Courage, Lewis Antonuk
- Full Attention, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Acknowledge What Love has to do with US, michael walkerjohn
- That Thing, Luo Zhihai
- The Polar Star, Tushar Ray
- On Learning in Texas of East Coast Winte.., Bill Grace
- I'm ill, lee fones
- Goodnight My Love, Michael P. McParland