Captain Violent K Dick
Hope that they find hope and hope that they will,
hope they will cope with hope in a pill.
Hoping theyl forget today and hope for tomorrow,
hoping they hope past all their hopelessness and sorrow.
Hope that theyl have the hope that you have and hope that they can,
giving them hope is your hopeful plan.
You label with hope lack of hope as sickness,
and you hope you can bring it to hopeful fitness.
You hope lack of hope is a temporary despair,
And so you hope lack of hope is something you can repair.
Your hoping those with no hope will not hope but find help,
but hopelessness means no hope of hoping for something else.
Hope becomes found in hoping for a hopeful fix,
that fast hope is found in a bottle or a hopeful needle prick.
This brings a quick hope that hopelessness will pass,
but hope through destruction destroys hope at last.
Hoping and hoping that hope will return,
everyone's helping to hope but hope you can't learn.
And when hope is ended and hope cant go on,
your hoping and hoping that they will hope they are wrong.
But for the hopeless to hope is a contradiction,
a reflection of hope is glanced in the hope that some day they'll be gone.
So hope for hope and hope for hope still,
but know for the hopeless their hope will stay nil.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope by Captain Violent K Dick )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Suicide in the Trenches, Siegfried Sassoon
Poem of the Day
- Your smile, Leong Ming Loong
- everything is ok, Cee Bea
- मेरी तनहाइयां..............., sanjay kumar maurya
- Curses Of Much, Naveed Akram
- Colors of Our Love, Saliah Jabbar
- witness, Cee Bea
- It Was Delightfully Cold, Naveed Akram
- DUAL ROLE, MBJ Pancras
- My One True Love, Leong Ming Loong
- For they were lovers each-other, Pijush Biswas