Captain Violent K Dick
Hope that they find hope and hope that they will,
hope they will cope with hope in a pill.
Hoping theyl forget today and hope for tomorrow,
hoping they hope past all their hopelessness and sorrow.
Hope that theyl have the hope that you have and hope that they can,
giving them hope is your hopeful plan.
You label with hope lack of hope as sickness,
and you hope you can bring it to hopeful fitness.
You hope lack of hope is a temporary despair,
And so you hope lack of hope is something you can repair.
Your hoping those with no hope will not hope but find help,
but hopelessness means no hope of hoping for something else.
Hope becomes found in hoping for a hopeful fix,
that fast hope is found in a bottle or a hopeful needle prick.
This brings a quick hope that hopelessness will pass,
but hope through destruction destroys hope at last.
Hoping and hoping that hope will return,
everyone's helping to hope but hope you can't learn.
And when hope is ended and hope cant go on,
your hoping and hoping that they will hope they are wrong.
But for the hopeless to hope is a contradiction,
a reflection of hope is glanced in the hope that some day they'll be gone.
So hope for hope and hope for hope still,
but know for the hopeless their hope will stay nil.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope by Captain Violent K Dick )
- My fiance, ramesh rai
- Oh Now, Chris Broast
- A Personal Tribute: In Praise of a Perso.., Dr John Celes
- The Day after grad., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Micro unto Macro, Curtlan Popo
- Birds in a Cage, Tango Tango
- Old House, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Beautiful Lady, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Where would I be?, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Naked, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Poetry, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)