Have a dream to stay alive
have no fear, we'll can thrive
things we lose is for things to gain
have some hope to go on with the life again.....
Dream will drive us all the time
live your dream; its not a crime
save yourself from your gloomy heart
a new life is awaiting for you to start...
Rouse the fire that was buried in your soul
save your thoughts from all your troubles
if there is a dark there will be a new sunrise
chase your dream and bring meaning to your life...
Feel proud to be in the darker side
everything ends when the time is on our side
faith in yourself is what you need
make some move to manage your tomorrows need...
Never fear for your own shadow
but, save it for your inner voice
in your dark sky a new moon will shine
start living your life then everything will be fine....
Hide your tears inside your smile
life is for living, Live it in style
there is a reason for why we are here
just live this life without any fear....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope by Ravikumar Rangappa )
- Reason, Elia Michael
- Autumn again but, Nassy Fesharaki
- He Was Leaving, Neela Nath
- Symphony, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- The hunter's trap - By POET Yaser Nadeem.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- As passimist, hasmukh amathalal
- As golden, hasmukh amathalal
- without warning, with morning, Lucy Gray
- How to Pinda-Dana?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- We are neighbors, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)