i hope you will be happy..
i hope you will never forget me..
i hope you read this poem, and think of me..
i hope you relise how much i love you..
i hope you feel the same way too..
i hope we will be happy together...
i hope i we will find our happy ending soon..
i love you more than i love the moon... <3 <3
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope by jezz A.J )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- a good day to say goodbye, Juwon Daniel
- The Fall, Robert Kane
- THE AWAKENING, Chromium Blues
- Recife Sidewalks, Kim Barney
- Friendship is the desire of soul, love exo
- Brave Women, Shqipe Prence
- Auteur zoekt, Madrason writer
- 16th Girls, jerica singleton
- The thief in the Night, Angell Afinowi
- Another Boring Catastrophe, Dazjha Hardy