hope is the rack whice i hang my dreams upon.
carefully placing one article of my future on hope.
hope is the box which i place my thoughts in gingerly folding my aspirations into trying.
hope is the shelf whice i sit my fears on cautiously tucking them away from striving.
hope is the rack which i hang my success on proudly displaying all i have accomplished with the help of HOPE
Papillion Hejduk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope by Papillion Hejduk )
- Mobocracy, Aftab Alam
- WHAT IS TO BE A MAN?, Ali Faisal
- NIRVANA, Thor Fabian Pettersen
- Transformation, Aftab Alam
- unrehearsed walk, lee fones
- Smitten by hatred,, Aftab Alam
- The Water-Nymph, Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
- Beauty is everywhere, Aftab Alam
- No Tears, Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
- Dear Chains, Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Farewell Love and All Thy Laws Forever, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)