hope is the rack whice i hang my dreams upon.
carefully placing one article of my future on hope.
hope is the box which i place my thoughts in gingerly folding my aspirations into trying.
hope is the shelf whice i sit my fears on cautiously tucking them away from striving.
hope is the rack which i hang my success on proudly displaying all i have accomplished with the help of HOPE
Papillion Hejduk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope by Papillion Hejduk )
- Distance doesn't matter, Antonio Liao
- Moisture, Chideraza Lowell
- Bharatheeyakavitha, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Not A Sound, Tango Tango
- - People? - (Haiku), Joe Muschaweck
- 男人赋, qin xing
- Genetic Predisposition Towords Violence, Is It Poetry
- Wild Is The Churning Of The Winds, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Honesty, Nassy Fesharaki
- Do Not Be Serious, Kumarmani Mahakul
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)