hope is the rack whice i hang my dreams upon.
carefully placing one article of my future on hope.
hope is the box which i place my thoughts in gingerly folding my aspirations into trying.
hope is the shelf whice i sit my fears on cautiously tucking them away from striving.
hope is the rack which i hang my success on proudly displaying all i have accomplished with the help of HOPE
Papillion Hejduk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope by Papillion Hejduk )
- Crushed Cookies...... [HUMOR; SHORT; re.., Bri Edwards
- Where Did Mommy Go, Stephen Morris Jr
- me sisters dog, lee fones
- On Cold Grey Mountain, John Martinez
- I KNEW LOVE, SHARON YAKOWA
- I'm Still Here, Stephen Morris Jr
- tramp, lee fones
- Leaves On The Grass, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Thought Process, Mitta Xinindlu
- Kind Santa, lee fones
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Ode To A Nightingale, John Keats
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)