hope is the rack whice i hang my dreams upon.
carefully placing one article of my future on hope.
hope is the box which i place my thoughts in gingerly folding my aspirations into trying.
hope is the shelf whice i sit my fears on cautiously tucking them away from striving.
hope is the rack which i hang my success on proudly displaying all i have accomplished with the help of HOPE
Papillion Hejduk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope by Papillion Hejduk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Armies Of Angels, Saiom Shriver
- Departing Memories, Midnights Voice
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- July 31,2014, Erica Borges
- Where Did It Go To?, Brian Johnston
- The Unapologetic Apology To My Mother (A.., Maurice Harris
- she is fading and then the night swallow.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Everything is yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Leg Of A Lamb, Saiom Shriver
- A Task To Master, Lawrence S. Pertillar