hope is the rack whice i hang my dreams upon.
carefully placing one article of my future on hope.
hope is the box which i place my thoughts in gingerly folding my aspirations into trying.
hope is the shelf whice i sit my fears on cautiously tucking them away from striving.
hope is the rack which i hang my success on proudly displaying all i have accomplished with the help of HOPE
Papillion Hejduk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope by Papillion Hejduk )
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- TWIRLING WANDS, shannon strauss
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar