Honey to Hussein
You've been a cloud in the sky,
Hussein did to my heart network.
Why me, did you get,
Did my heart Hussein oil.
I know now, are you there,
In secret, are you in secret,
Do you compete with the Yaren,
Hussein did to my heart mountains.
Do not release news from there,
I Do not Get Hi emission,
Carter Do not stay in my house,
Hussein did fit in my heart...
'Last spring I returned to Winter'
Demetevler I search,
I believe that the decision did not stay,
Did Hussein ties to my heart.
Çoş tu do fine spring,
He ran to the wedding of friends,
I was pretty choked voice,
Did my heart Hussein era.
Gözpı narları m does not stop,
Disease does not clamp down,
Thin wedding ring does not
Hussein Hu'ğ dun my heart.
City 24/02/2007 16: 18 Hour
sabit ince's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Honey to Hussein by sabit ince )
- Everyday Options, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- يجب أن نقتل الليل, مالك حداد
- Is any other God equal to Thillai Sabapa.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- World Of Our Own, Adewale Ajakanri
- Metaphor of life, SALINI NAIR
- The flouted wealth, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Another Day Ends, Damian Murphy
- Energetic Nature, Aftab Alam
- مختارات, سي محند
- Sun and Distance, Beyza Dut
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Sunday Morning, Louis Macneice
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)