The true essence of life In a world forgets its value. Honesty is to be honest and true With yourself and everything around you. You look for honesty everywhere And you stick yourself to it. You win the pretty essence of life By taking the road to honesty. To be honest is to be on the true Road that leads inevitably towards The brilliant honesty. Honesty builds a pretty and new World into the best road.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HONESTY by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John