Homosexuality: The Procreative-argument Against It....... [a 'Liberal', Non-religious, Scientific? , Layman's Perspective 'Supporting' Homosexuality; SHORT]
Some have said being gay or lesbian is against the procreative plan of God.
It may seem at first a fine argument. But I think some more...and it seems odd.
In bee societies some members procreate, while others have other jobs.
In some mammal groups only certain males get to service the female mobs.
And what about humans who “find” no mates or are born sterile, as they say?
It may be, if there IS a God, that She has other roles for some of us to play.
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Homosexuality: The Procreative-argument Against It....... [a 'Liberal', Non-religious, Scientific? , Layman's Perspective 'Supporting' Homosexuality; SHORT] by Bri Edwards )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- death, Omobude Saint perry
- sO u wannabe a hOLY cOw, bOy, sEaN nOrTh
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker