Motives at times so noble, at times so base.
Jealousy and Satisfaction have human face.
Tongue coated with sweet honey, yet so tart.
Cruelty and Kindness have got human heart.
Intelligence and morality, little brain they flood.
But satan circulates human mind like blood.
Weaker than satan, sinner if likened to angel.
But a free will and inside always a fierce duel.
A bunch of contradictions! a set of antonyms!
But still greatest of all creations, a Paradigm!
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Homo sapiens by Md. Asadullah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Reaching Her, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Witch, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Wartime, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Summer's Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- City, Indira Renganathan
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley
- A voice from beneath the Earth!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Of All Those, Luis Estable