Homes Not a Home
Homes not a home without you.
Homes not home without the ones you love.
Homes not a home when one is missing.
That missing one is the heart of the home.
To make the home a home again you go looking for them.
in good weather or bad weather,
You look all over town.
Screaming and shouting their name,
Making all kind of sounds,
Hooting and a hollering,
and carring on.
just to make a point,
missing one, come home.
you are loved.
come home safe
return to us
a homes not a home with out you.
you are unique,
you are rare,
Theres no one like you.
No one like you in this world
You, we can't replace..
come home come home
so home can be a home again.
krystal vincent's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Homes Not a Home by krystal vincent )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Many Mornings Before Sunrise, M.J. Lemon
- For You, Michael P. McParland
- For Now (Know I Miss You), Michael P. McParland
- Footsteps, Michael P. McParland
- Flowing Red River, Michael P. McParland
- Flat, Michael P. McParland
- Finally Rest, Michael P. McParland
- Finally Found Our Home, Michael P. McParland
- Fighting Together (Perseverance), Michael P. McParland
- Fields Of Flowers, Michael P. McParland