Homes Not a Home
Homes not a home without you.
Homes not home without the ones you love.
Homes not a home when one is missing.
That missing one is the heart of the home.
To make the home a home again you go looking for them.
in good weather or bad weather,
You look all over town.
Screaming and shouting their name,
Making all kind of sounds,
Hooting and a hollering,
and carring on.
just to make a point,
missing one, come home.
you are loved.
come home safe
return to us
a homes not a home with out you.
you are unique,
you are rare,
Theres no one like you.
No one like you in this world
You, we can't replace..
come home come home
so home can be a home again.
krystal vincent's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Homes Not a Home by krystal vincent )
- Hiding In The Open In Her Room, Is It Poetry
- All Hallows Eve, David Lewis Paget
- The Devil Twists God's Words & Desires., Tom Zart
- Naturality, michael walkerjohn
- time, lee fones
- I Saw You Today, Raven McCall
- 'First Step', michael walkerjohn
- conkers, lee fones
- Big Bang Memory, Kim Barney
- Sum of Life, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- If I Knew Someone Cared, Nicole Rawls
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- CHERYL winter
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)