Homes Not a Home
Homes not a home without you.
Homes not home without the ones you love.
Homes not a home when one is missing.
That missing one is the heart of the home.
To make the home a home again you go looking for them.
in good weather or bad weather,
You look all over town.
Screaming and shouting their name,
Making all kind of sounds,
Hooting and a hollering,
and carring on.
just to make a point,
missing one, come home.
you are loved.
come home safe
return to us
a homes not a home with out you.
you are unique,
you are rare,
Theres no one like you.
No one like you in this world
You, we can't replace..
come home come home
so home can be a home again.
krystal vincent's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Homes Not a Home by krystal vincent )
- As a salesman, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Eyes Lock, Saiom Shriver
- Gods Will Be Watching, Kaio Clark
- Midnight Conversation in a Bar, Donal Mahoney
- Even eagles commit suicide, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rosie, Jacquie StewartHeimann
- Hurt me or I Lie, Antonio Liao
- In Spiritual Comfort, John Beaumont
- If she is a beauty, Diplove gautam
- Twilight Glow, Antonio Liao
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)