I take a walk everyday,
To reach my Destination.
But I can't get to it anytime,
It gets away from my vision.
I know Hills play, such trick always,
I know the sky does the same,
But my destination that I want to go
Is playing the mirage game?
I say 'No' to my skeptical mind,
Say 'Yes' to start the walk.
The home I can not ever find.
I blame my ailing luck!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Home by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)