home is where you'r loved ones are
home is where you'r heart is set at ease
home is where you belong
the only place where you can be you
and not think about the little thing
home where the mind feels for
and where the soul is searching for
and where the heart aches for.
home is a place where you truly feel like you belong
where you feel no pain
where everything goes right
and where the hear and mind feel at ease
home is the beginning of life and the end
home is the thing that you never forget
home is the thing that you'll protect
and the thing you'll die for
and the thing you'll never regret
home is where life began and ends
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Home by ryanne askar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar