”IS A HOME WHERE YOU FEEL SCARED OR SAFE?
IS A HOME WHERE THERES LAUGHING OR CRYING AND YELLING?
IS A HOME WHERE ALL YOU FEEL IS HATE AND ANGER?
IS A HOME WHERE THERE ARE SLAPPING FROM EVERY ROOM?
MY HOME IS MUCH WORSE
I FEEL LIKE THIS EVRY MORNING AND EVERY NIGHT
THE MORE I GO THOME HE MORE I DONT WANT TO GO
BUT THAS A HOME TO ME AND THAS HOW IT’S GOING TO STAY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' HOME' by yeslin salazar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Dante Gabriel Rossetti
(12 May 1828 – 9 April 1882)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Lord Finchley, Hilaire Belloc
Poem of the Day
- Transported in Place, Lawrence Beck
- GROUND YOURSELF, Christina Sunrise
- Fired For Facebook Defense Of Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Friend, Alfred Oyori
- Offer Peacefully, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Seven Eleven, Nassy Fesharaki
- Synonyms For POET, Adriana Avila
- A Poem A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, Adriana Avila
- She looks Like a Princess, Rohit Sapra
- Just as I am., Roxanne Dubarry