”IS A HOME WHERE YOU FEEL SCARED OR SAFE?
IS A HOME WHERE THERES LAUGHING OR CRYING AND YELLING?
IS A HOME WHERE ALL YOU FEEL IS HATE AND ANGER?
IS A HOME WHERE THERE ARE SLAPPING FROM EVERY ROOM?
MY HOME IS MUCH WORSE
I FEEL LIKE THIS EVRY MORNING AND EVERY NIGHT
THE MORE I GO THOME HE MORE I DONT WANT TO GO
BUT THAS A HOME TO ME AND THAS HOW IT’S GOING TO STAY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' HOME' by yeslin salazar )
- In Egoless Silence We Bore..., Mr. Nobody
- Pleasure Of Desire, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is all true, gajanan mishra
- Poet Persona and YOU, which is which?, Mr. Nobody
- Saturated, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I would never hurt you, The Princess is
- One Mode of Mortal Devotion, William Park
- Glow worm, Mark Heathcote
- FOOT STEPS, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Highest Human Virtue Surprisingly Is.., Mr. Nobody
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow