Homage to the Korean Comfort Women (Regional)
World War II, cold like misty days slaves.
The misty days whale swiftly commands the Korean shrimp.
Why does the whale steal our childhood?
All clouds hide stormy days,
Dark times, Japanese military prostitution.
Never hide a girl.
Lord, this is my destiny!
All my dead days, days without love.
Japanese military prostitution;
Disgust, desolation, and courage!
Endurance is the dark days of comfort women.
The small evil men calmly tortures my soul.
Forty times a day.
Why does the girl endure?
All girls fight cold men, old men and sex.
Rough days, stormy days smelly men swiftly torture my rainy days, dark days. Why?
Scared roughly like days without love only prostitution!
Die quietly old men.
Comfort women have faith!
Why is the Japan as cold as a bronze statue crying in the rain?
Ronald Chapman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Homage to the Korean Comfort Women (Regional) by Ronald Chapman )
- A Visionary, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ezandleni zengelosi, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ungibonisile, senzokhaya umhayi
- I had a Dream..., Suzette Richards
- The new Don Quixotes in our time, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rainbow Looms, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ngiyindodana yakwa Zulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper