Homage to the Korean Comfort Women (Regional)
World War II, cold like misty days slaves.
The misty days whale swiftly commands the Korean shrimp.
Why does the whale steal our childhood?
All clouds hide stormy days,
Dark times, Japanese military prostitution.
Never hide a girl.
Lord, this is my destiny!
All my dead days, days without love.
Japanese military prostitution;
Disgust, desolation, and courage!
Endurance is the dark days of comfort women.
The small evil men calmly tortures my soul.
Forty times a day.
Why does the girl endure?
All girls fight cold men, old men and sex.
Rough days, stormy days smelly men swiftly torture my rainy days, dark days. Why?
Scared roughly like days without love only prostitution!
Die quietly old men.
Comfort women have faith!
Why is the Japan as cold as a bronze statue crying in the rain?
Ronald Chapman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Homage to the Korean Comfort Women (Regional) by Ronald Chapman )
- WHY DOES LOVING YOU FEEL SO WRONG, Mpho Wordsworth Leteng
- Serve Me With Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Dorian, Edward Kofi Louis
- Alexi, Edward Kofi Louis
- L.Messi 오피뷰 부산오피 KTwiz 분당오피 OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM .., sibngnu4 sibngnu4
- The well of Secrets, Kenneth Maswabi
- AOA▷오피뷰◁모든 부산오피 분당오피걸의 모든것 OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM, sibngnu4 sibngnu4
- The Poor's Struggle, Miethi Goswami
- I Am Myself, Edward Kofi Louis
- Nine Days To Silence - Day One, Alan Reynolds
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Angel, William Blake
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Drummer Hodge, Thomas Hardy
- Bright Star, John Keats
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(1895 - 1985)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)