Holding The Waves
Poverty of thoughts
beats you endlessly.
What was the other form of violence?
Body of water bursts.
There was an absentee lover
trying to overtop the levee.
Pounding of chest
Someone was dying of hunger.
It was a great paradox.
The eagle was rising
for a sudden dive.
Labyrinthine. An intricate
argument. From which-
side will come the death?
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Holding The Waves by Satish Verma )
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash