RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Holding Onto Life
Watching, seeing elderly people enjoying themselves tremendously, dancing and listening to blissful music.
Waltzing moments of time into future horizons of beyond.
Taking life in stride, holding onto friends and family with renewed strength in everyday attempts at normalcy.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Holding Onto Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis