Jerry Behr Number 2
Never before in Australian political history has a Prime Minister
gone to an election with election poles so low.
Julia Gillard is going headlong over an electoral cliff
and taking all her parliamentary colleagues in tow.
All news reports are in negative mode but what is so
annoying, is the fact we have to vote in September.
And voting is compulsory we have to go out and vote
for these clowns who we don’t even remember.
One thing that’s for sure she is definitely Gonski
with all her plans she is the Prime Minister that can only
be approached with Hazmat Suits; the voters have to be protected.
Believe me she is very, very lonely.
It so damned bad that the Labor Party could be reduced to below
Minority Party status and we have one mercy in that it is also
a half Senate election. Otherwise our whole democracy will be in overthrow.©
Jerry Behr Number 2's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (History by Jerry Behr Number 2 )
- Apparition of the Virgin, Ron Slate
- Granite City, Ron Slate
- General Sweeney Dies at 84, Ron Slate
- Respect the truth, men, gajanan mishra
- Respect truth, gajanan mishra
- Reunion, Ron Slate
- Save Your Questions, David Griebel
- Comfort, Alexandra Motschmann
- ISIS and Anti-terror victory, Alexandra Motschmann
- Strange Coincidence, Khairul Ahsan
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Song of Enchantment, Walter de la Mare
- Some One, Walter de la Mare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
- Heather Burns
(3 June 1926 – 5 April 1997)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)