Jerry Behr Number 2
Never before in Australian political history has a Prime Minister
gone to an election with election poles so low.
Julia Gillard is going headlong over an electoral cliff
and taking all her parliamentary colleagues in tow.
All news reports are in negative mode but what is so
annoying, is the fact we have to vote in September.
And voting is compulsory we have to go out and vote
for these clowns who we don’t even remember.
One thing that’s for sure she is definitely Gonski
with all her plans she is the Prime Minister that can only
be approached with Hazmat Suits; the voters have to be protected.
Believe me she is very, very lonely.
It so damned bad that the Labor Party could be reduced to below
Minority Party status and we have one mercy in that it is also
a half Senate election. Otherwise our whole democracy will be in overthrow.©
Jerry Behr Number 2's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (History by Jerry Behr Number 2 )
- From The Balcony, Heather Burns
- Ang undubai, Shri R Brahma
- 10 January 2014, Shri R Brahma
- October is next to September تشرين الاول.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- October is next to September, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I feel bored, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 30 September 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Praise God for that Touchdown (only if Y.., Joe Rosochacki
- Mablaba baogargwn be jaya, Shri R Brahma
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.44, Robert Graber
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Drownig in pink, Framarz Bagheri
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)