I fell badly he says in painful groan
His hand plastered for the broken bone
I didn’t slip nor in walk do I sleep
Or move in worries buried deep!
But still I fell in broad daylight
In clear view and clean eyesight
Without a pothole a hidden bump
Walking without a hop or a jump!
It’s painful though I don’t mind
God is so great He is so kind
He led me like a true guide
Ensuring I fall on my left side.
It's His way of showing grace
minimizing harm lessening distress
with my right hand working and free
my life is as normal as could be!
Pradip Chattopadhyay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (His Way by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Glorious Leader, Chris Zachariou
- Karma says Patience, abigail sikwenda
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Where, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta