His Righteous Garden
Upon the crossroads in His righteous garden,
Fruits of His manifestation fallen from the grape tree.
Honour from the wondrous places with
The tingling stars kindling up high within the trees.
Seeds that grows up in the Holy plains of the righteous One.
Accept your faith as to how I made you from your mother's womb.
Remain the child you have always been,
Picking up ripped mangoes from its trees.
Does all that have my words, hear my voice?
And from underneath the valleys and hilly areas?
Upon the Hills and mountains I planted a seed,
A seed none of my creations know of,
A seed that is yet to be uprooted by its harvesters.
Over the grasses of the savanna fields,
His breathe blows up the warmth of
His absolute comfort on the greener pastures.
They sing songs of praise with their sharp thorns of branches,
They dance to His glory with their leaves of vein.
Until the cold winter seizes and the warm spring lazes,
Until their mouth is free zed with ice,
And their bodies breezed with moist.
The composition of the natural soil that bears His seed of creation.
Man then becomes His righteous garden.
The visionary of your dreams lies in the righteous garden.
The images you see catch a glimpse of your imaginary beauty.
Accounted by the wind that blows upon the trees,
Desired to pursue a germinated seed from his vegetation.
An awesome pleasure of fragrance from the weathered leaves.
Upon one rainy day He sits under the shades of an oak tree,
And writes about the power behind God’s majestic creation.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (His Righteous Garden by Siegfried OheneSidza )
- Gentle Laughter, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #5, Brian Johnston
- Existence Of An Only Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Diwali..., DRASHI SHAH
- Season And Interest, George Egba
- Heart Turned To Stone, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flying October, Vinaya Joseph
- অলস কবি, Yakub Ali
- Intimately Caressed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- চান যা পাবেন তা!, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)