His precious gifts to me.
The Holy Spirit can see into the
window's of my mind, body and soul.
He has given to me the gifts of wisdom,
and richs untold.
These are the precious gifts he
has given to me:
Wisdom is more valuable than either
silver or gold.
My soul is filled beyond measure
with his hidden treasures.
His inner peacefully harmony is his
precious gifts to me freely.
Because my spirit is filled with
his mercy and grace;
He has spared me from my judgement
of death and disgrace.
I have passed from enternal death
to everlasting life through Jesus Christ.
He is both Savior and Lord of my earthly life.
Why should my heart and soul be
fearful and afraid?
Through Jesus Christ,
I have victory over death, hell
Is not the window to my heart
an opened door never to be
shut forever more?
Will not goodness and mercy
follow me all the days
of my life?
Will I not dwell
in the house of the Lord
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
aka Roxy54/October Country
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
However, the poem took a different form and focused more upon his gifts of wisdom, mercy and grace.
It is based upon familiar themes with my Christian poetry. I do borrow frequently from early poems I have written. This entire poem is
based upon various Bible verses.
For example: two the books I used were the books of Proverbs and Psalms. I did not keep track of the verses I used. Since they were only used for the purpose of this poem- not record keeping nor journalizings.
Comments about this poem (His precious gifts to me. by Roxanne Dubarry )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Don't Go Far Off, Pablo Neruda
- Three Wise Men, Bill Simmons
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Drink, Smoke, Pray & Pop Pills., Tom Zart
- His Birthday, Neela Nath
- Last Night, Swrji Basumatary
- A proposal to wake up, none .....
- Dreams are All That Remain, Rohit Sapra
- Flowers By The Roadside, Maurice Rowlands
- You are born to be a poet, ramesh rai
- Beautiful flower, gajanan mishra
- A Fool, crystal ruth
- The Game, douglas scotney