At first it made me laugh to read about it
That robbers threw away the cloth, 'It's worthless! '
But in my mind I hope they have been converted
And they now knew which Blood can truly 'save us.'
How foolishly men's doctrines have blinded so many-
Giving worth to the things that can never save!
For only the Blood of Christ shed in Calvary
Is the Price for Salvation that our LORD Jesus gave.
Worthless indeed, these are mere deceptions!
None but the Lamb of God deserve our honor,
Every knee shall bow, tongues confess adoration
To Jesus alone, Son of God, our Redeemer!
All rights reserved~~~Cynthia Buhain-Baello~~~02.02.14
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (His Blood by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
- Idle mind at rest, hasmukh amathalal
- Against nature, gajanan mishra
- Train, Foster Teegarden
- Inspiration (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Rain In Summer, Neela Nath
- Friendship is made by God, gajanan mishra
- Friend, JAMES T. ADAIR
- You'll Never Know, Akhtar Jawad
- Resource less, hasmukh amathalal
- Teaching - A Satisfying Experience, Joseph T. Renaldi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Percy Bysshe Shelley