At first it made me laugh to read about it
That robbers threw away the cloth, 'It's worthless! '
But in my mind I hope they have been converted
And they now knew which Blood can truly 'save us.'
How foolishly men's doctrines have blinded so many-
Giving worth to the things that can never save!
For only the Blood of Christ shed in Calvary
Is the Price for Salvation that our LORD Jesus gave.
Worthless indeed, these are mere deceptions!
None but the Lamb of God deserve our honor,
Every knee shall bow, tongues confess adoration
To Jesus alone, Son of God, our Redeemer!
All rights reserved~~~Cynthia Buhain-Baello~~~02.02.14
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (His Blood by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Preface To A Twenty Volume Suicide Note, Imamu Amiri Baraka
- Out, Out, Robert Frost
- Barter, Sara Teasdale
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Changing Everything, Jane Hirshfield
- If Thou Of Fortune Be Bereft, John Greenleaf Whittier
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
Poem of the Day
- Bless You Always, Michael P. McParland
- ' The Misunderstanding Of Poetry..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Earth's work of heart, Roann Mendriq
- Poem for Gushungo, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- A Cheaper Way To Fly, Darren Hobson
- Dear Lonely Animal,, Oni Buchanan
- And The World, Darren Hobson
- Heaven Must Be A Lonely Place, Derek Brendish
- all at once..., ging taping
- Could I Walk Alone?, Derek Brendish