At first it made me laugh to read about it
That robbers threw away the cloth, 'It's worthless! '
But in my mind I hope they have been converted
And they now knew which Blood can truly 'save us.'
How foolishly men's doctrines have blinded so many-
Giving worth to the things that can never save!
For only the Blood of Christ shed in Calvary
Is the Price for Salvation that our LORD Jesus gave.
Worthless indeed, these are mere deceptions!
None but the Lamb of God deserve our honor,
Every knee shall bow, tongues confess adoration
To Jesus alone, Son of God, our Redeemer!
All rights reserved~~~Cynthia Buhain-Baello~~~02.02.14
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (His Blood by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto