This is too much like Romeo and Juliet.
Ever since i met him i knew i'd fall for him.
even though i know i cant physically have him it dont stop me loving him instead it makes my love for him stronger.
even though he lives over seas he still has me begging 'please' on my hands and knees.
talking to him is just like a breeze and he's helped my heart unfreeze.
I'm so protective over him that i wont even name him and i'd give any limb for him, just not my arms with which i'd hug him.
for him my heart is full to the brim of love.
love you, baby xxx
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Him by Lucy Grainger )
- Oatmeal, Frank Avon
- Blackpool in a gale, sheena blackhall
- Tonight, Frank Avon
- To Eat, or Not to Eat, Frank Avon
- Hot Flashes, Mitzie Holstein
- Late and Soon, Frank Avon
- My Mermaid Muse, Erato
- A Zulu Kingdom, Margaret Alice Second
- Forever Purpurating Lavender, Stephen Warren Williams
- No Reason To Rush, Kewayne Wadley
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- An Enigma, Edgar Allan Poe
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- On Raglan Road, Patrick Kavanagh
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)