This is too much like Romeo and Juliet.
Ever since i met him i knew i'd fall for him.
even though i know i cant physically have him it dont stop me loving him instead it makes my love for him stronger.
even though he lives over seas he still has me begging 'please' on my hands and knees.
talking to him is just like a breeze and he's helped my heart unfreeze.
I'm so protective over him that i wont even name him and i'd give any limb for him, just not my arms with which i'd hug him.
for him my heart is full to the brim of love.
love you, baby xxx
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Him by Lucy Grainger )
- जिउनि दाइरियाव,2010, Ronjoy Brahma
- not socially inclined, oskar hansen
- Goodwill To Men - Give Us Your Money, Pam Ayres
- Passion, Andrea Hegedus
- Winter Scene, Archie Randolph Ammons
- Love, Andrea Hegedus
- Glasses, RAJESH.C BOSE
- See, bee, Lee!, Edward Kofi Louis
- What is love?, Andrea Hegedus
- Why He Was There, Edwin Arlington Robinson
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)