This is too much like Romeo and Juliet.
Ever since i met him i knew i'd fall for him.
even though i know i cant physically have him it dont stop me loving him instead it makes my love for him stronger.
even though he lives over seas he still has me begging 'please' on my hands and knees.
talking to him is just like a breeze and he's helped my heart unfreeze.
I'm so protective over him that i wont even name him and i'd give any limb for him, just not my arms with which i'd hug him.
for him my heart is full to the brim of love.
love you, baby xxx
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Him by Lucy Grainger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Young Wife's Longing, Paul Sebastian
- Ants Crawling, Naveed Akram
- applying online, lee fones
- Stay not away, gajanan mishra
- Ah! Little Woodlouse - Are You Unreal?, Brian P FitzGerald
- You Will Always Learn, Naveed Akram
- What can I do, gajanan mishra
- Salvation, Uttam Biswas
- Morning Prayer, Brian P FitzGerald
- Ghost And..., John Ugolo Umah