Hill Crested Clouds
Upon hill crested clouds, of orange in texture, thy beauty remains untouched by the setting sun. And, upon the setting of true worth, will the sun's rays disappear. Thy beauty to the eye, of which I adore, thy beauty to my lips, of love I cannot ignore.
Mehdi Chith's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hill Crested Clouds by Mehdi Chith )
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman