High Above The World
Watching you go I say goodbye,
Until you're gone then I sink inside.
It all sinks in as my fear becomes real and I blame only me.
Then I do all i can,
To make you see it was me.
Just so I can feel hope,
That one day you may return to me.
Even if you were the one in the wrong,
I try to move forward,
But my heart has melted to the floor,
I remain even though I try to leave.
I'm growing strong again,
No more shall I stay,
Now the times has come that I leave.
Leave I shall with my head held high,
Do you see?
Casandra Vice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (High Above The World by Casandra Vice )
- تحية طيبة, خليل مردم بك
- Happy Writer, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- هذا وربك مثوى كل إنسان, خليل مردم بك
- Scars Never Heal, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Closed Doors, Omar Eldamsheety
- The Only Key, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- A cry from a child, Zintle Groepe
- Hope Again., Tracee Olga
- If, Zintle Groepe
- Look at eyes! ! !, SALINI NAIR
Poem of the Day
- 1861, Walt Whitman
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Lob, Edward Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)