HIERARCHY DEMANDS... MAR 31ST,2013
HIERARCHY DEMANDS... Mar 31st,2013
The hierarchy demanded that this scandal should fade away,
And that we the faithful should shut up and have little to say,
But this is something big that can’t be swept under the mat,
We just can’t forget that it even happened and that’s that.
Vatican world-wide cover-up that no one suspected,
It’s the elite hierarchy that wants to remain protected,
They have mansions, dressed in red with tiny little skullcaps,
A major reformation could leave them nothing but scraps.
And what became of all those pedophile clergy who were caught?
Did they go to jail and stay there or were they assigned a blind spot?
Is it still going on and why does it seem to have vanished?
We never read or heard that the pedophile priests had been banished.
MAR 31ST 2013
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HIERARCHY DEMANDS... MAR 31ST,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A strong strife!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I.H.Rizvi As A Romantic Indian English P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life In A Beer Commercial, Kyle Schlicher
- MY KALAHANDI, Prasanna Mishra
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET سلة صياد السمك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Decorating The Interior Of Nothing, Kyle Schlicher
- fishing stream, lee fones
- Where is the tiger, gajanan mishra
- Only In Your Eyes, Lilly Emery
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET, MOHAMMAD SKATI