HIERARCHY DEMANDS... MAR 31ST,2013
HIERARCHY DEMANDS... Mar 31st,2013
The hierarchy demanded that this scandal should fade away,
And that we the faithful should shut up and have little to say,
But this is something big that can’t be swept under the mat,
We just can’t forget that it even happened and that’s that.
Vatican world-wide cover-up that no one suspected,
It’s the elite hierarchy that wants to remain protected,
They have mansions, dressed in red with tiny little skullcaps,
A major reformation could leave them nothing but scraps.
And what became of all those pedophile clergy who were caught?
Did they go to jail and stay there or were they assigned a blind spot?
Is it still going on and why does it seem to have vanished?
We never read or heard that the pedophile priests had been banished.
MAR 31ST 2013
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HIERARCHY DEMANDS... MAR 31ST,2013 by James Bredin )
- Foolligent [Fool + Intelligent], Md. Ziaul Haque
- My Hope, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Searching for a Happy Heart, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Window, Md. Ziaul Haque
- ‘Watch' is a Celebrity!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Please Listen to Me, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Dashalogue - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Crazy or Genius?, Md. Ziaul Haque
- iPhone6+ 오피뷰 ⓐ신도림오피녀 ⓑ구로오피 대란∠OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM∠, sibngnu3 sibngnu3
- The Surma River, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- November, Thomas Hood
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Letter from Italy, Joseph Addison
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(7 January 1820 – 28 May 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)