Time washes away everything along with it.
If it could wash away all my memories too along with it,
leaving me blank forever.
Even if the very few memories of happiness too get washed away along with it
I wont be at loss!
Some losses are such,
which can never be retained back.
Even if they come back they are never going to remain the same!
Some path demands to be travelled all alone in the midst of many...
When the time and situation decides your path....
What one can do?
Just watch it helplessly!
After the storms washes away the shore
Does the shores remain the same?
One may find the shores remained the same
but no one notices....
What all got washed away with it...
Time washes away ones life
Can time be turned back?
Can life be turned back?
These are the thoughts hidden in shores of my mind,
Even if I laugh or even if I cry, they are there with me.
They lashes my mind high and low.
Is there any storms
which can wash away these thoughts forever? ? ? ?
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hidden Shores! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Our world is without any kind of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dream packed drama, hasmukh amathalal
- A fool واحد احمق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Quite same, hasmukh amathalal
- Lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Exquisite Thing, Mark R. Elias
- Leaf to Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Strange Paradox, Sandra Feldman
- Celebrate Life, david kush
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Autumn, Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Heather Burns
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)