Time washes away everything along with it.
If it could wash away all my memories too along with it,
leaving me blank forever.
Even if the very few memories of happiness too get washed away along with it
I wont be at loss!
Some losses are such,
which can never be retained back.
Even if they come back they are never going to remain the same!
Some path demands to be travelled all alone in the midst of many...
When the time and situation decides your path....
What one can do?
Just watch it helplessly!
After the storms washes away the shore
Does the shores remain the same?
One may find the shores remained the same
but no one notices....
What all got washed away with it...
Time washes away ones life
Can time be turned back?
Can life be turned back?
These are the thoughts hidden in shores of my mind,
Even if I laugh or even if I cry, they are there with me.
They lashes my mind high and low.
Is there any storms
which can wash away these thoughts forever? ? ? ?
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hidden Shores! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- The real moments of truth anytime لحظات .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- to the one who reads me every day on pur.., Mandolyn ...
- to the one who reads me every day, on ac.., Mandolyn ...
- WE POOR VICTIMs, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- Weekend thrill., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Just Before Dawn, Tosin Abegunde
- School., Harold R Hunt Sr
- One's greed leads to one's ugly and gree.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- When will I grow up?, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A Good Poem, Tony Adah
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)