Shed no tears when your smile tears,
when your heart gets bruised,
your thoughts erase, or left with fears.
Don't cry for what dies,
something else lives by your side.
If you feel like your breaking inside,
just look towards the sky, carry on, and smile with a lie.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hidden Pain by Alejandra Berber )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- Remembering Her Worth, F. J. Thomas
- Tunnels, Mark Arvizu
- Stop, Is It Poetry