Is It Poetry
hidden in a smile the you the why..
hidden in a smile the you the why
It is safe..
It is the safest place...
It is the safest place it knows in which too hide and cry.
It is the safest place it knows to shed it's pain.
It is the soul of she whom walks the earth and calls
the moon a moon, a star a star, it's light you cast
inside, with your big smile.
It flees from the pain inside the you, in it's mind the
pain is caused by some one other, not from you.
It is beyond the stiffest lip of peace one finds,
one tear is graced it's pearl none like you no other finds.
It is warmth in of face...It is the shining mask of grace.
It is not the shame some others think who have no smile
to see her through, the joys inside of you.
It is the running rivers mighty shore, from which the
ocean drinks all life to grow, the smile it knows.
It is your smile it hides within to grow your knowledge
that you taste again) it(s smile again you bring within.
Soft In is it's gripp to hide the soul of he you cradle in the
peaceful sleep so he may grow and heal to taste the
peace you have foretold.
It is hidden in the smile you love to show to it.. you now
know, it'sin it, her smile so wide it drowns it covers you.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (hidden in a smile the you the why.. by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- aut neca aut necare, RIC S. BASTASA
- Not a Poem at all, sEaN nOrTh
- to be empty all over again and move like.., RIC S. BASTASA
- and once again you decide to live., RIC S. BASTASA
- 'tonight at ten'., RIC S. BASTASA
- you must be lucky to have found it, RIC S. BASTASA
- love became l o v e became LOVE and now .., Mandolyn ...
- that self-confidence, RIC S. BASTASA
- do not have to fathom it like some kind .., RIC S. BASTASA
- amor patriae, RIC S. BASTASA