Is It Poetry
hidden in a smile the you the why..
hidden in a smile the you the why
It is safe..
It is the safest place...
It is the safest place it knows in which too hide and cry.
It is the safest place it knows to shed it's pain.
It is the soul of she whom walks the earth and calls
the moon a moon, a star a star, it's light you cast
inside, with your big smile.
It flees from the pain inside the you, in it's mind the
pain is caused by some one other, not from you.
It is beyond the stiffest lip of peace one finds,
one tear is graced it's pearl none like you no other finds.
It is warmth in of face...It is the shining mask of grace.
It is not the shame some others think who have no smile
to see her through, the joys inside of you.
It is the running rivers mighty shore, from which the
ocean drinks all life to grow, the smile it knows.
It is your smile it hides within to grow your knowledge
that you taste again) it(s smile again you bring within.
Soft In is it's gripp to hide the soul of he you cradle in the
peaceful sleep so he may grow and heal to taste the
peace you have foretold.
It is hidden in the smile you love to show to it.. you now
know, it'sin it, her smile so wide it drowns it covers you.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (hidden in a smile the you the why.. by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- What they say!, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Blue, david kush
- A Few Autumn Notes Late October 2014, Daniel Brick
- Ficticious, Nicholas Nikolov
- Love Is Weak, Tony Adah
- Behind the rock of suicide خلف صخرة الان.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The All-knowing God, Dr John Celes
- if i were a day, i'd say, Mandolyn ...
- In bed, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The real moments of truth anytime لحظات .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)