Is It Poetry
hidden in a smile the you the why..
hidden in a smile the you the why
It is safe..
It is the safest place...
It is the safest place it knows in which too hide and cry.
It is the safest place it knows to shed it's pain.
It is the soul of she whom walks the earth and calls
the moon a moon, a star a star, it's light you cast
inside, with your big smile.
It flees from the pain inside the you, in it's mind the
pain is caused by some one other, not from you.
It is beyond the stiffest lip of peace one finds,
one tear is graced it's pearl none like you no other finds.
It is warmth in of face...It is the shining mask of grace.
It is not the shame some others think who have no smile
to see her through, the joys inside of you.
It is the running rivers mighty shore, from which the
ocean drinks all life to grow, the smile it knows.
It is your smile it hides within to grow your knowledge
that you taste again) it(s smile again you bring within.
Soft In is it's gripp to hide the soul of he you cradle in the
peaceful sleep so he may grow and heal to taste the
peace you have foretold.
It is hidden in the smile you love to show to it.. you now
know, it'sin it, her smile so wide it drowns it covers you.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (hidden in a smile the you the why.. by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Dark Hallway, John Foster
- Closing Doors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mayfly, Luke J. Holt
- சூரிய ஒளி தன் அபூர்வ கிரணங்களோடு விரைந்த.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Awe - Inspiring Awareness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Remarkable Photograph, Frank Avon
- White Buffalo Annunciation, mary douglas
- Unrest Soul: Scaffolding Divergence, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- I Was There, David Lacey
- GRACE, Itsoghole O Solomon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)