Hidden beauty shining within,
Who's to say that she wants him?
Temptation knocks to break her away,
Yet she lives to see another day.
Her heart stays locked up in a safe,
That's built of everything she seems to take.
She's a hidden beauty locked far away,
Who's to say if she still wants to stay?
Temptation is breaking her last will,
Yet she laughs and tries again still.
Her heart cowers as said safe breaks,
She's losing herself more and more everyday.
She was once a hidden away beauty,
But now she's hiding behind her small duty.
Temptation cracks open all of her that's left,
Tears her apart, takes away her breath.
She was a hidden beauty but now is gone,
Her life, so short, was a sad song.
They picked her apart piece by piece,
Until her last note was all she could speak.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hidden Beauty by Crystal Blanchette )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The friends, hasmukh amathalal
- Haa maine mela dekha hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Two breaths, Christian Lacdael
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- In last leg, hasmukh amathalal
- Days off, Christian Lacdael
- Meteorologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- My mother died today, Tammy Ashton
- A New Life, Toshie Nohara
- Noche de Amor Insomne, Lorca, Bob Reed