Hesitation Sweats Vile Living Lie
Poetic inspiration can't run dry,
Odd expectations entertains, cannot
Exist in half-light, cuts stalemate gordian knot,
Tears, severs consciousness from inner eye.
Ideal compromised can't satisfy
Critical standards, en bloc rejects as blot
Half-measures, priority lot forgot.
Equivocation pale's failed fear supply.
Sham, hesitation sweats vile living lie,
Inane gambit to ease dread's daily rot,
Time-trap snapped shut once bonding bolt is shot.
ATtempt who will, few still find wings to fly.
Idyll is met when differences dissolve,
ONly love Earth’s mysteries may solve.
(29 March 2013)
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Hesitation Sweats Vile Living Lie by Jonathan ROBIN )
- Something still present, Tadasha Tripathy
- Cycling in Flanders 2, Stratis Havarti
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra