Edward Kofi Louis
Heroes, he, shoe, hoe, hoes, she, ore, roe, sore, here, her, see, seer, hero! !
Because of peace and, of the sweet muse of your love;
In a land where, joy rules than the bullets of war.
You are my hero!
And, i am your hero;
In many ways of life,
And, with the muse of love in the land of peace than war.
Like the written code of love;
With our faces and our voices,
And like the spiritual rush hour in the land of your sweet muse.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heroes! ! by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon