A hero is my brother,
Who is over in Iraq.
The only gift I want for Christmas,
Is for my brother to come back.
Only a few people,
Know the pain I feel when he's away.
Although I am so proud,
Of him each and everyday.
He is my hero and my friend,
He is one who helped me grow.
He loved me uncondionialy,
And I just wanted to let him know.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heroes by Brysha Mull )
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy