A hero is my brother,
Who is over in Iraq.
The only gift I want for Christmas,
Is for my brother to come back.
Only a few people,
Know the pain I feel when he's away.
Although I am so proud,
Of him each and everyday.
He is my hero and my friend,
He is one who helped me grow.
He loved me uncondionialy,
And I just wanted to let him know.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heroes by Brysha Mull )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Christmas Box, Edgar Albert Guest
- Next Of Kin, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Honor Roll, Edgar Albert Guest
- Safe At Home, Edgar Albert Guest
- Old Years And New, Edgar Albert Guest
- She Powders Her Nose, Edgar Albert Guest
- Mother's Job, Edgar Albert Guest
- Education Coming Full Circle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What Father Knows, Edgar Albert Guest
- To The Boy, Edgar Albert Guest