A hero is my brother,
Who is over in Iraq.
The only gift I want for Christmas,
Is for my brother to come back.
Only a few people,
Know the pain I feel when he's away.
Although I am so proud,
Of him each and everyday.
He is my hero and my friend,
He is one who helped me grow.
He loved me uncondionialy,
And I just wanted to let him know.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heroes by Brysha Mull )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- July 31,2014, Erica Borges
- Where Did It Go To?, Brian Johnston
- The Unapologetic Apology To My Mother (A.., Maurice Harris
- she is fading and then the night swallow.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Everything is yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Leg Of A Lamb, Saiom Shriver
- A Task To Master, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Find Me, Amanda Houston
- looking at the universe in our very call.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Forging On..., David Lessard