My hero doesn't fly,
Isn't really strong,
Doesn't swing from a web,
Isn't brave enough.
My hero doesn't wear green,
Doesn't wear black,
And doesn't wear red,
But wear those colors often.
My hero is my dad,
He's a mortal,
And he's just amazing.
We have those days,
That we fight,
But when we say our sorry's,
That's when he turns into my hero.
My dad is my hero,
He makes me happy,
He saves the day,
And he saves me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hero by Alicia Meyers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney
- A Conservative Guardian Can Only Do Hono.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just For Blasphemy, One Is Killing Anoth.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Somtimes, tallulah montegue
- I cannot Forget You, tallulah montegue