The world could really use a hero right about now.
Policeman, Fireman, anyone.
It doesn't matter if they are super or not.
People just need hope
People just need faith
People just need something to believe in
People need something that will ask themselves,
'What the hell have I been doing the past few years? '
'What can I get my life back on track? '
People need answers to those questions
But its not like a hero will fall from the stars so far above us,
So we must be heroes to ourselves and to others.
We must choose who and what we are.
And we must choose wisely.
Life can change in a second.
We must be role-models
We must be looked up to in a positive way
We must be heroes.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hero by Sam Popeil )
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- In This Sin-Sick-World, Edward Kofi Louis
- HOLY MESSENGERS, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- Specialist, Edward Kofi Louis
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen