The world could really use a hero right about now.
Policeman, Fireman, anyone.
It doesn't matter if they are super or not.
People just need hope
People just need faith
People just need something to believe in
People need something that will ask themselves,
'What the hell have I been doing the past few years? '
'What can I get my life back on track? '
People need answers to those questions
But its not like a hero will fall from the stars so far above us,
So we must be heroes to ourselves and to others.
We must choose who and what we are.
And we must choose wisely.
Life can change in a second.
We must be role-models
We must be looked up to in a positive way
We must be heroes.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hero by Sam Popeil )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady
- I am satisfied with this life, gajanan mishra
- Misogyny, Pius Didier
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey