My hero is no hero at all.
My hero silently walks these empty halls.
As I falter…
As I fall…
My hero continues to walk these silent…empty halls,
These halls are windows into my hell.
Servants of Baal…
Here they dwell.
Frozen inequities… How fickle they are to me
My hero possesses no qualities at all.
My hero…has virtues but none known well
My hero only protects his respect.
My hero… is no hero at all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Hero' by Juxtaposed Jealousy )
- Choosing Directions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mind's Highway, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- While The World Is Asleep, Kewayne Wadley
- Songs For Harmony By Stephen Gill, Bijay Kant Dubey
- To Aleksandra, Thomas Bates
- Contained Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It's The Noise, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Gumsum Gumsum, Akhtar Jawad
- Workmates?, Over The Moon
- Some way or other, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)