Pali Girl S...
A hero is when someone cares about you,
They will always be there for you,
no matter where life takes ya,
and no matter what situation your in.
When your in trouble
the person will be there.
Sometimes he will be there other times he won't.
A hero isn't always about being perfect,
isn't about flying,
or even being so mature.
This is when the hero, makes your day.
and starts your day.
A hero can be any
sex, race, species,
not always humans.
People will like
dogs' as there heros,
or even jumping monkeys.
They don't half to be
always half to be good at everything
you expected to.
A teacher is a good hero,
they help you through your school years,
and help you get smarter now and
with your futures.
A firefighter is a good one,
they save lives.
Even your parents
there number one,
because they helped you grow up
and be what you want to be.
Everyone always has a hero,
when the hero always has you.
Thank God for these heros
that we found, and helped us through the years.
Pali Girl S...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hero by Pali Girl S... )
- Save Ther Poor Daughter of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Orchestra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- E-rated poemier- go slow, Elvis Airohi
- Songs of Heaven, Aftab Alam
- E-rated poemier- if it had ended, Elvis Airohi
- Upon His Face, david kush
- Abel, Aftab Alam
- At Least Live and Dream, Rohit Sapra
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam
- philosophy, lee fones
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1886 - 1967)