Pali Girl S...
A hero is when someone cares about you,
They will always be there for you,
no matter where life takes ya,
and no matter what situation your in.
When your in trouble
the person will be there.
Sometimes he will be there other times he won't.
A hero isn't always about being perfect,
isn't about flying,
or even being so mature.
This is when the hero, makes your day.
and starts your day.
A hero can be any
sex, race, species,
not always humans.
People will like
dogs' as there heros,
or even jumping monkeys.
They don't half to be
always half to be good at everything
you expected to.
A teacher is a good hero,
they help you through your school years,
and help you get smarter now and
with your futures.
A firefighter is a good one,
they save lives.
Even your parents
there number one,
because they helped you grow up
and be what you want to be.
Everyone always has a hero,
when the hero always has you.
Thank God for these heros
that we found, and helped us through the years.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hero by Pali Girl S... )
- Last Act of Penance, Andy Caldwell
- Look At This City, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- (1) I Accept for Now, She Doesn't Love Me, Uriah Hamilton
- Versatility is a unique quality!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Paper slip, hasmukh amathalal
- SHADES OF LOVE, sherif monem
- A Shoulder to Weep, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Help me I am here, Dustin Hardin
- Into your kingdom, hasmukh amathalal
- High rise, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)