Charlie F. Kane
He died four years before I was born.
I never knew nor met the man,
But still he is my hero.
He will never know of his influence on me,
But I will make people know of his influence.
To say I would be nothing without him is a lie.
It is closer to say that I would not be
The same person I am without him.
He is 22 years gone, but he is still a hero to me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hero by Charlie F. Kane )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Heebie-jeebie, lee fones
- Street Urchin, Babatunde Aremu
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- Street Culture, Angela Khristin Brown
- 1969, Angela Khristin Brown
- Reap & Sow, Angela Khristin Brown
- Save The Girl Child Of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Martin Luther King Jr., Angela Khristin Brown
- Marvin Gaye, Angela Khristin Brown
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown