Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Udaipur the city of lakes and palaces
Part of erstwhile Mewar
The heroes of wars and warfare
The city of forts and monuments
The nice place for a visit
The real hero on Haldi ghati war
The great Rana Pratap
His cleverest horse Chetak
Still proud to remember
Hero ones lives but adamant
Fights for Patriotism
The real hero makes history
Udaipur the city of Heros
Nice to a visit and see the monuments.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Hero by Gangadharan nair Pulingat.. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -48, Ronjoy Brahma
- Reign of Despair, Luca Menin
- Thoughts Of Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her pride and honor, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -47, Ronjoy Brahma
- Blood Of Innocence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Carbon and Life, douglas scotney
- Good-night love, good morning too, Mandolyn ...