Miroslava Odalovic (Montenegro)
...here i am
i stand like nothing against an embrace
not even a single particle of dust
i stand like nothing plenitude heart
and i yearn to take those hands
and i yearn to look at those eyes
and i yearn to seal those lips
in a beautiful nothing of words
silent blissful wonderfully clear
here i am
Miroslava Odalovic's Other Poems
- Ј у т р о ...
- А Denial Game
- (In) consistency/Nedosljednost
- (Re) member Clubs
- ... And Who Never Came With A Book Of Po...
- ...here i am
- ...Or we are
- ...-slave-the heart
- ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? /The lightni...
- ‘Sagacity, the dawns break in inexperien...
- … And The Red Trace Down Your Eyes
- …da tek si pjesnik
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.