Is It Poetry
Her open source
Her open lips
Through all the struggling with my sister
i started to kiss her open lips
and knead my sisters breast through the bra
and her blouse, and her panties open FULL became.
and just you read wanting more and more.
The sensation was too much for her
and she slowly started to relax
allowing me to play with her body
when her milk laden breast started to leak.
I was so thirsty and my too was jutting out under her shorts.
The moment I felt my sisters breast milk in my hands
I lifted the loose end of the Saree
and started to open her blouse looks pale rich fully
while my sister tried to prevent me.
Removing the hooks was too tedious, 'so I caught hold of her blouse
and tore at it, ripping it with the eye teeth.
The act shocked and excited my sister and she gave a loud gasp.
Then I pulled the bra up exposing both
the white milk laden breast with the dark chocolate nipples
and big aureoles. I groped both the breast with my hands and my lips descended to the nipples.
The moment I sucked the nipples
my sister gave a groan and milk started to jut out into his mouth.
Suddenly the baby started to cry
and my sister forcefully pushed me out away.
She tried to cover her breast with the Saree
while picking up the baby
and quickly ran to another, ' ROOM but not that far away.
I was really disappointed
and at that moment mine too by her made a leek
as I thought that the milk
which I had drunk from my sister is gone through me as well.
But I was afraid
as if she might tell to our mama about this
and I thought about the other situations.
It will be a big shame for me.
So I had decided to leave San Fransisco, as early as possible.
Next morning I woke early and packed my dress
and told mama that I am going to my home
and then he called my sister
and I was afraid and shame to look into her eyes
and I said goodbye to her in a low voice
and mama dropped me OFF at the bus stand.
I thanked God for several times
because if mama came to know about that
what will be ours the news situation.
But my sister asked me to wait until again next year, she became.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her open source by Is It Poetry )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(14 October 1888 – 9 January 1923)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(23 January 1861 - 2 Apirl 1931)
(27 December 1797 – 15 February 1869)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Tonight And Every Night, Michael P. McParland
- Taking advise, george albot
- Tonight, Michael P. McParland
- i leaned against a tree trunk on a colle.., Mandolyn ...
- MOVING ON, Eugene Latumbo
- Alienation, hafiz qasim
- To The Unwritten, Michael P. McParland
- To Have And To Hold, Michael P. McParland
- thousands of dreams and a lost love, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Time, Michael P. McParland