Her Name Is Vee
She blew my mind with her love
A love that I could only dream of.
She loved me unconditionally
That is the way love should be.
I will love you right or wrong, and your weaknesses
I’ll make strong, and I will do this not for me
If you face problems openly.
She took my hand and I felt the strength of her love
As bright and clear as the stars above.
This was the first time I experienced total bliss
As she held my face and kissed my lips.
What a strange power pure love can bring
It has a little bit of everything.
Who is this woman who calls herself VEE?
And has shown me how beautiful love can be.
She has made my heart feel so many things it
Has never felt before, and has opened up a brand new door.
This door has musical sounds of every instrument
That can be found, and it makes your heart drift away
To a different time and a different day.
What is the magical hold that she is making me feel?
Am I dreaming? Or is it real?
Never have I felt so at ease, that her every wish I want to please!
The tingling sensation that I feel inside
Is something that I cannot hide?
Who are you? Is VEE your real name?
Yes! My name is VEE and that is my real name!
However, I am a descendant of VENUS – goddess of love
Are you afraid? Or do you still want pure love?
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her Name Is Vee by louis rams )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
Poem of the Day
- Marching On, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rum, crumbs!, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Point It Out To You, Edward Kofi Louis
- elephant selfie, lee fones
- You Are Very Beautiful II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Winter and Christmas, Rimni chakravarty
- - Μουγγό σκυλί (Greek poem), Giorgio A. V.
- Say You Are One of Them, Aysha Ananse
- Astonished, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Love It So, Edward Kofi Louis