Her Name Is Vee
She blew my mind with her love
A love that I could only dream of.
She loved me unconditionally
That is the way love should be.
I will love you right or wrong, and your weaknesses
I’ll make strong, and I will do this not for me
If you face problems openly.
She took my hand and I felt the strength of her love
As bright and clear as the stars above.
This was the first time I experienced total bliss
As she held my face and kissed my lips.
What a strange power pure love can bring
It has a little bit of everything.
Who is this woman who calls herself VEE?
And has shown me how beautiful love can be.
She has made my heart feel so many things it
Has never felt before, and has opened up a brand new door.
This door has musical sounds of every instrument
That can be found, and it makes your heart drift away
To a different time and a different day.
What is the magical hold that she is making me feel?
Am I dreaming? Or is it real?
Never have I felt so at ease, that her every wish I want to please!
The tingling sensation that I feel inside
Is something that I cannot hide?
Who are you? Is VEE your real name?
Yes! My name is VEE and that is my real name!
However, I am a descendant of VENUS – goddess of love
Are you afraid? Or do you still want pure love?
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her Name Is Vee by louis rams )
- The Moon And Me, Mallika Achuthan Menon
- The Mighty Tower, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- When will I be Free?, nic berja
- Spreading, Aparna Chatterjee
- To The Milking Gone, Julian Mann
- No Regrets, Nancy Cullen
- Dark Days, micheal john
- Out Of Philosophy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Mind of a man, kedar thapa
- রাজা ভাবতে বসেছে, Ashraful Alam Shikder
Poem of the Day
- Palm Tree, Rabindranath Tagore
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- All You Who Sleep Tonight, Vikram Seth
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)