Her Name Is Vee
She blew my mind with her love
A love that I could only dream of.
She loved me unconditionally
That is the way love should be.
I will love you right or wrong, and your weaknesses
I’ll make strong, and I will do this not for me
If you face problems openly.
She took my hand and I felt the strength of her love
As bright and clear as the stars above.
This was the first time I experienced total bliss
As she held my face and kissed my lips.
What a strange power pure love can bring
It has a little bit of everything.
Who is this woman who calls herself VEE?
And has shown me how beautiful love can be.
She has made my heart feel so many things it
Has never felt before, and has opened up a brand new door.
This door has musical sounds of every instrument
That can be found, and it makes your heart drift away
To a different time and a different day.
What is the magical hold that she is making me feel?
Am I dreaming? Or is it real?
Never have I felt so at ease, that her every wish I want to please!
The tingling sensation that I feel inside
Is something that I cannot hide?
Who are you? Is VEE your real name?
Yes! My name is VEE and that is my real name!
However, I am a descendant of VENUS – goddess of love
Are you afraid? Or do you still want pure love?
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her Name Is Vee by louis rams )
- Comfort, Alexandra Motschmann
- ISIS and Anti-terror victory, Alexandra Motschmann
- Strange Coincidence, Khairul Ahsan
- THE WRINKLED YOUNG LADY, Visato Kiso
- The Preacher's Wife, Effie Waller Smith
- The Light of Day, David Griebel
- FAIRY TALE PRINCESS, Visato Kiso
- Flowers, David Griebel
- Apple Sauce And Chicken Fried, Effie Waller Smith
- Generosity, Babatunde Aremu
Poem of the Day
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Peace. A Study, Charles Stuart Calverley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(15 April 1958)