Her Name Is SecretAngel
Her name is SECRETANGEL, but a secretangel she is not
Not with all the admirers and followers she has got.
She traveled a road of loneliness, heartache, and pain
Then entered JESUS and her life would forever change.
He had plans for her for his voice she would be
To help the suffering people through her poetry.
He gives her the words of encouragement, hope, and faith
For in his eyes change is never late.
She is his instrument, his tool to plant his seed
The umbilical cord on which we can feed.
She is a lifeline, the life preserver of the sea
Whenever you feel you are drowning
“There she will be “.
Some find JESUS when they’re very young
Others find JESUS when their life is done
He has a time picked off when he will enter your life
But first you must go thru your struggles and strife.
The same way he entered SECRETANGELS when the time was right.
She is the North Star found any time night or day
And when you find her –you’ll find a better way.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her Name Is SecretAngel by louis rams )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Liliana EL.
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- My Heart's In The Highlands, Robert Burns
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Chaos Call, Arik Fletcher
- upon new year's, Ivana Valasik
- Double Jeopardy, David Lewis Paget
- Mining artwork narratives from Sydney Bi.., Danny Draper
- I want to change the language, Danny Draper
- Conference confinement, Danny Draper
- Lunch in the Art Gallery of NSW members .., Danny Draper
- Vulnerability, Valsa George
- Arbitrary (an acronym for beaurocracy), Danny Draper
- The Great Avarice Belief, Danny Draper