Her Name Is SecretAngel
Her name is SECRETANGEL, but a secretangel she is not
Not with all the admirers and followers she has got.
She traveled a road of loneliness, heartache, and pain
Then entered JESUS and her life would forever change.
He had plans for her for his voice she would be
To help the suffering people through her poetry.
He gives her the words of encouragement, hope, and faith
For in his eyes change is never late.
She is his instrument, his tool to plant his seed
The umbilical cord on which we can feed.
She is a lifeline, the life preserver of the sea
Whenever you feel you are drowning
“There she will be “.
Some find JESUS when they’re very young
Others find JESUS when their life is done
He has a time picked off when he will enter your life
But first you must go thru your struggles and strife.
The same way he entered SECRETANGELS when the time was right.
She is the North Star found any time night or day
And when you find her –you’ll find a better way.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her Name Is SecretAngel by louis rams )
- Saturated, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I would never hurt you, The Princess is
- One Mode of Mortal Devotion, William Park
- Glow worm, Mark Heathcote
- FOOT STEPS, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Highest Human Virtue Surprisingly Is.., Mr. Nobody
- Time Marches on, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Our First Day, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Another Day, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Who Am I?, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow