Her Name Is SecretAngel
Her name is SECRETANGEL, but a secretangel she is not
Not with all the admirers and followers she has got.
She traveled a road of loneliness, heartache, and pain
Then entered JESUS and her life would forever change.
He had plans for her for his voice she would be
To help the suffering people through her poetry.
He gives her the words of encouragement, hope, and faith
For in his eyes change is never late.
She is his instrument, his tool to plant his seed
The umbilical cord on which we can feed.
She is a lifeline, the life preserver of the sea
Whenever you feel you are drowning
“There she will be “.
Some find JESUS when they’re very young
Others find JESUS when their life is done
He has a time picked off when he will enter your life
But first you must go thru your struggles and strife.
The same way he entered SECRETANGELS when the time was right.
She is the North Star found any time night or day
And when you find her –you’ll find a better way.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her Name Is SecretAngel by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Night, Apurva Prabhudesai
- MOTHER EARTH SANCTUARY CAFÉ, Suzae Chevalier
- Blazing Temples, Buxton Shippy
- Why Haven't You Spoken Yet, Jake?, Maung Khett Seinn
- snow person, lee fones
- Hanging above the blue, Janet Armstrong
- Truth in Prose, Patrick van der Loos
- Mindless Muddle, alex sarich
- The Autistic Land (Sonnet), Maria Magdalena Biela
- Love is love....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL