Help Me Grow
My life is full of troubles and woes,
but I am here to learn from them and grow.
I also lived a life full of pain,
but I also know that I did not live a life in vain.
Even though my life feels like seems like it goes past me very slow,
I can still see all the the in it that will help me grow.
I am here to thank the Lord for the that happen to me as they do,
Because I know the Lord will help me will help with anything that I may go through.
By Frank Pulver April 7,2013
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Help Me Grow by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tomorrow, Tony Adah
- Confession, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Rain and Water II, Ismim Putera
- Drained Of Everything, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dawn, Winston Edgar Hall
- The Heart's Journey, Connie Marcum Wong