Its too much pain for me, i cant handle it right now, its wearing over my heart, its really bringing me down, its taking a part of me down and its really hard for me to get up from this please help me out.
I'm faced with too much work load, its really hard for me to cope, its hard for me to think of anything else just the work i'm faced with, i'm faced with tasks that needs my undivided attention, i think i might need a helping hand please provide me with that.
I'm faced with a challange of choosing from what i need and what i want, i'm at the crossroad the T-aansluiting van my lewe, i need to decide and i have to do that very fast because time is running out, there are people who'd love to have me in their lives but i'm a part of someone else's life this is too much for me, please help me out.
Situations of the life that i'm living are seriously breaking me down and its really hard for me to positively face them its a road that i'd need a lift to get to the end of it please help me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Help me by Lesego Tsiu )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- Labor as a Tulip, Karen Volkman
- Sprig of Lilac, Hyam Plutzik
- O Foreigner Girl, Say You What Is My Rel.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cold, Luo Zhihai
- LOVE STORY, Eugene Latumbo
- Wild cock and hen., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My name, gajanan mishra
- It Was 1986 When I Started Writing In En.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- You can attain, gajanan mishra
- Escaping the Friend Zone, Charles Hancock