Its too much pain for me, i cant handle it right now, its wearing over my heart, its really bringing me down, its taking a part of me down and its really hard for me to get up from this please help me out.
I'm faced with too much work load, its really hard for me to cope, its hard for me to think of anything else just the work i'm faced with, i'm faced with tasks that needs my undivided attention, i think i might need a helping hand please provide me with that.
I'm faced with a challange of choosing from what i need and what i want, i'm at the crossroad the T-aansluiting van my lewe, i need to decide and i have to do that very fast because time is running out, there are people who'd love to have me in their lives but i'm a part of someone else's life this is too much for me, please help me out.
Situations of the life that i'm living are seriously breaking me down and its really hard for me to positively face them its a road that i'd need a lift to get to the end of it please help me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Help me by Lesego Tsiu )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
Poem of the Day
- In the Span of Life, R B Seals
- Controlling The Narrative, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Hallucinated, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Livng In Fear To Live Life, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Dil Jeetney Ki Khatir (Being Inspired By.., Akhtar Jawad
- Hershey, Nero CaroZiv
- Tired 2, Michael P. McParland
- Happiness Returns, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Poetry I Adore, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Monkeys in City, Tirupathi Chandrupatla