Its too much pain for me, i cant handle it right now, its wearing over my heart, its really bringing me down, its taking a part of me down and its really hard for me to get up from this please help me out.
I'm faced with too much work load, its really hard for me to cope, its hard for me to think of anything else just the work i'm faced with, i'm faced with tasks that needs my undivided attention, i think i might need a helping hand please provide me with that.
I'm faced with a challange of choosing from what i need and what i want, i'm at the crossroad the T-aansluiting van my lewe, i need to decide and i have to do that very fast because time is running out, there are people who'd love to have me in their lives but i'm a part of someone else's life this is too much for me, please help me out.
Situations of the life that i'm living are seriously breaking me down and its really hard for me to positively face them its a road that i'd need a lift to get to the end of it please help me.
Lesego Tsiu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Help me by Lesego Tsiu )
- My Earth, Phil Soar
- Substituting for Another Teacher, Pierre Lien
- Describe, Aparna Chatterjee
- Unfringe A Singaporean Poem (Nonconform.., Merton Lee
- Quizz with broad hints for blind poets, T (no first name) Wignesan
- My Hijab, Samudeen M.A. Ilimu
- Wet Casements, John Ashbery
- The Work, Allen Grossman
- Eideolon, Book 3, Section 7, H. D.
- The winter of forever, Cee Bea
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Conscience, Henry David Thoreau
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Heather Burns
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)