Its too much pain for me, i cant handle it right now, its wearing over my heart, its really bringing me down, its taking a part of me down and its really hard for me to get up from this please help me out.
I'm faced with too much work load, its really hard for me to cope, its hard for me to think of anything else just the work i'm faced with, i'm faced with tasks that needs my undivided attention, i think i might need a helping hand please provide me with that.
I'm faced with a challange of choosing from what i need and what i want, i'm at the crossroad the T-aansluiting van my lewe, i need to decide and i have to do that very fast because time is running out, there are people who'd love to have me in their lives but i'm a part of someone else's life this is too much for me, please help me out.
Situations of the life that i'm living are seriously breaking me down and its really hard for me to positively face them its a road that i'd need a lift to get to the end of it please help me.
Lesego Tsiu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Help me by Lesego Tsiu )
- i'm a french braid you unravel, Mandolyn ...
- In Fantasia, Harry Freeman
- Robin Williams Tribute, Suzae Chevalier
- ROBIN WILLIAMS IS A LIGHTWORKER, Suzae Chevalier
- Doing My Best, Kyle Schlicher
- Beloftes, Madrason writer
- Haiku- Anchor, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Luna Plena, Mihaela Pirjol
- I Sink Inside You, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Buddy, Francie Lynch
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)