The tremble in your voice doesn't resemble you. it's sad.
it doesn't mean you're a bad person, it just means you need more time to reassemble.
i know you're not keen on hospitals but the more you resist the longer you're going to be in for when you decide to go in.
now and then i notice you drift into your own world but thats when i see a flash of pain shoot across your eyes.
you're not insane, you're in pain.
you've been through alot and im proud of you for doing your best to heal the open wounds.
you're loud and you've alot to be proud of, so dont feel like you've lost your pride by accepting the help you need.
love you lots xxxx
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Help! by Lucy Grainger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hacked Off, Phil Soar
- punch the clock if you can make a fist, Mandolyn ...
- Tom The Badger, Phil Soar
- NotVery PC, Phil Soar
- Disguise, Aparna Chatterjee
- WHITE: The colour of pride, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- Elimination of Stress and Strife in My L.., K J Force
- Philip's Philippines, Richard Thripp
- less, lee fones
- Boven de Mens'lijkheid, Madrason writer