The tremble in your voice doesn't resemble you. it's sad.
it doesn't mean you're a bad person, it just means you need more time to reassemble.
i know you're not keen on hospitals but the more you resist the longer you're going to be in for when you decide to go in.
now and then i notice you drift into your own world but thats when i see a flash of pain shoot across your eyes.
you're not insane, you're in pain.
you've been through alot and im proud of you for doing your best to heal the open wounds.
you're loud and you've alot to be proud of, so dont feel like you've lost your pride by accepting the help you need.
love you lots xxxx
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Help! by Lucy Grainger )
- Scotland: My Love Renewed, Paul Gerard Reed
- Rosalinda, Edward Kofi Louis
- Losing Your Temper, Edward Kofi Louis
- Testing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To Watch My Steps, Edward Kofi Louis
- Must Not Withdraw, Zulfiqar Ali Bhatti
- To blow the scent of flowers of friendsh.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Badagry, Edward Kofi Louis
- drawn to the mountain, Thomas Leathandrum
- To Reward You, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Percy Bysshe Shelley