The tremble in your voice doesn't resemble you. it's sad.
it doesn't mean you're a bad person, it just means you need more time to reassemble.
i know you're not keen on hospitals but the more you resist the longer you're going to be in for when you decide to go in.
now and then i notice you drift into your own world but thats when i see a flash of pain shoot across your eyes.
you're not insane, you're in pain.
you've been through alot and im proud of you for doing your best to heal the open wounds.
you're loud and you've alot to be proud of, so dont feel like you've lost your pride by accepting the help you need.
love you lots xxxx
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Help! by Lucy Grainger )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1644 - 1694)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1612 – 16 September 1672)
Dr John Celes
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Only the View, David Lewis Paget
- Out-of-body Experience, Colm Keenan
- Burqawali Bibi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Gentle Soul, Joseph Narusiewicz
- He Watches over Me, Angela Khristin Brown
- A Modern Girl In The Make-Up, The Face A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Your Day, abdulrazak aralimatti
- The Deeds of the Devil, Swetashree Sahoo
- Without Spending Money, He Is A Net Poet.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Destruction, Aftab Alam