Hello My Love
Hello my love, it's me again,
As you think while you are sipping your gin,
The more that you ponder the more you will drink
Then of our past together, you will stop and think.
You remember how much, of you that I did adore
The perfume that you used and the clothes that you wore
Your hair how it shined in the moonlight;
And your eyes how they sparkled, in the night.
Hello my love, you look so tired
Your eyes they have lost that loving fire,
Do you still long from me that special kiss
Tell me my love, what else of me do you sadly miss.
Do you wish I was there making love to you
I wish I was there holding you tight, like I use to,
I miss that loving shine that you use to show
When our eyes locked; and only you and I did know
Hello my love, it's me again
You now cry while you are drinking your gin,
Another bottle and then another grin,
Drinking and hoping that we will be together again.
Please, don't drink to me then think of our past
Think of your future and I hope yours will last,
One day again we will be together once more
But, don't hurry our meeting, I will wait! As I have waited before.
Randy L. McClave
Randy McClave's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hello My Love by Randy McClave )
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid