Helen! Dont Come Near Us.
dancing with you.Decked by the
frills of wavy, white,
gauzy garment, your pride,
prerogative.We are content,
safe, drinking the minerals, from
where we are. Not at all eager,
share your full energized orgy.
A core of us, crave to lead
Our lives, ordained by The Supreme.
Our boundary line is land.
Dare not trespass.
Radhamani Sarma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Helen! Dont Come Near Us. by Radhamani Sarma )
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Change Is Needed, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan