Helen! Dont Come Near Us.
dancing with you.Decked by the
frills of wavy, white,
gauzy garment, your pride,
prerogative.We are content,
safe, drinking the minerals, from
where we are. Not at all eager,
share your full energized orgy.
A core of us, crave to lead
Our lives, ordained by The Supreme.
Our boundary line is land.
Dare not trespass.
Radhamani Sarma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Helen! Dont Come Near Us. by Radhamani Sarma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Why? Why? Why?, Praghyanjali Pal
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Scent of the Rain, Steven Rhoads
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What is love, gajanan mishra
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki