Xavier Paolo Josh Ledesma Mandreza
If there is a Place in which
One would Love to be
Is that Someplace where all is Filled
With Beautiful Imagery.
Happiness is Present
And so is Grace
In this Vast Loving Land
Of Mystery and Grace.
Whatever we Say
Whatever we Do
We must always Remember
That our Lives are not yet Through.
For we, Children of God
Do not Live in Vain
But once again, we Rise in Glory
And lessen our Pain.
These People, who do not
Take their Obligations seriously
They died in the Love of the Lord
And Ascend to the Promised Land
Thus fulfills His very Word.
This Eternal Palace
Which exists beyond Confronted Space
Somewhere here, somewhere there
Or could be almost Anywhere.
In this Land,
No more Problems are in Being.
Sin and Evil are turned to Dust
And Anger is no longer jeering.
Yet how do we earn ourselves
Into that Holy Place?
Do we have to be GOOD in Mind
Or in Face?
God has given us One Commandment:
To Love the Neighbour as Yourself
In every Event.
Obedience to the Lord
Is the most Apparent
For it makes your Body pure
And your Soul becomes a part
Of God's Hand.
Xavier Paolo Josh Ledesma Mandreza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heaven by Xavier Paolo Josh Ledesma Mandreza )
- Yellow Lake, Kazuko Shiraishi
- IF only I were A Dove!, FOEVERAMI JOHNSON
- Gust, Kazuko Shiraishi
- Hunger, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My Tokyo, Kazuko Shiraishi
- We fall....TO RISE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- LOSS....MANY, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Alchemies, Aleda Shirley
- LAST SONG, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- ETERNAL LOVE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 October 1923 – 20 December 1997)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)