Xavier Paolo Josh Ledesma Mandreza
If there is a Place in which
One would Love to be
Is that Someplace where all is Filled
With Beautiful Imagery.
Happiness is Present
And so is Grace
In this Vast Loving Land
Of Mystery and Grace.
Whatever we Say
Whatever we Do
We must always Remember
That our Lives are not yet Through.
For we, Children of God
Do not Live in Vain
But once again, we Rise in Glory
And lessen our Pain.
These People, who do not
Take their Obligations seriously
They died in the Love of the Lord
And Ascend to the Promised Land
Thus fulfills His very Word.
This Eternal Palace
Which exists beyond Confronted Space
Somewhere here, somewhere there
Or could be almost Anywhere.
In this Land,
No more Problems are in Being.
Sin and Evil are turned to Dust
And Anger is no longer jeering.
Yet how do we earn ourselves
Into that Holy Place?
Do we have to be GOOD in Mind
Or in Face?
God has given us One Commandment:
To Love the Neighbour as Yourself
In every Event.
Obedience to the Lord
Is the most Apparent
For it makes your Body pure
And your Soul becomes a part
Of God's Hand.
Xavier Paolo Josh Ledesma Mandreza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heaven by Xavier Paolo Josh Ledesma Mandreza )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Conundrums Consequence..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Whats and Whats, Ibrahim Lawal Soro
- No Answers To Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Angelwalk 2, Mr. Spock
- The Bridge of New York's Beauty..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Hiking Limerick, Mr. Spock
- Christmas Tree, Mr. Spock
- The Star, The Wish, The Coming..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Christmas Star, Mr. Spock
- From Drunk Pete Diary, Adeosun Olamide