Xavier Paolo Josh Ledesma Mandreza
If there is a Place in which
One would Love to be
Is that Someplace where all is Filled
With Beautiful Imagery.
Happiness is Present
And so is Grace
In this Vast Loving Land
Of Mystery and Grace.
Whatever we Say
Whatever we Do
We must always Remember
That our Lives are not yet Through.
For we, Children of God
Do not Live in Vain
But once again, we Rise in Glory
And lessen our Pain.
These People, who do not
Take their Obligations seriously
They died in the Love of the Lord
And Ascend to the Promised Land
Thus fulfills His very Word.
This Eternal Palace
Which exists beyond Confronted Space
Somewhere here, somewhere there
Or could be almost Anywhere.
In this Land,
No more Problems are in Being.
Sin and Evil are turned to Dust
And Anger is no longer jeering.
Yet how do we earn ourselves
Into that Holy Place?
Do we have to be GOOD in Mind
Or in Face?
God has given us One Commandment:
To Love the Neighbour as Yourself
In every Event.
Obedience to the Lord
Is the most Apparent
For it makes your Body pure
And your Soul becomes a part
Of God's Hand.
Xavier Paolo Josh Ledesma Mandreza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heaven by Xavier Paolo Josh Ledesma Mandreza )
- The Fulani and His Cattle, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- LOVE, DRASHI SHAH
- LITTLE DREAM, DRASHI SHAH
- Together Alone, S. I. Rednow
- HOLDING HANDS.., DRASHI SHAH
- Love Can Do It, Akhtar Jawad
- Just the beginning of that pretty Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The flame of hope, bryan wallace
- Myself, Hans Raj Sharma
- The Ends and the Means, David McLansky
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1930 - 1998)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)