Xavier Paolo Josh Ledesma Mandreza
If there is a Place in which
One would Love to be
Is that Someplace where all is Filled
With Beautiful Imagery.
Happiness is Present
And so is Grace
In this Vast Loving Land
Of Mystery and Grace.
Whatever we Say
Whatever we Do
We must always Remember
That our Lives are not yet Through.
For we, Children of God
Do not Live in Vain
But once again, we Rise in Glory
And lessen our Pain.
These People, who do not
Take their Obligations seriously
They died in the Love of the Lord
And Ascend to the Promised Land
Thus fulfills His very Word.
This Eternal Palace
Which exists beyond Confronted Space
Somewhere here, somewhere there
Or could be almost Anywhere.
In this Land,
No more Problems are in Being.
Sin and Evil are turned to Dust
And Anger is no longer jeering.
Yet how do we earn ourselves
Into that Holy Place?
Do we have to be GOOD in Mind
Or in Face?
God has given us One Commandment:
To Love the Neighbour as Yourself
In every Event.
Obedience to the Lord
Is the most Apparent
For it makes your Body pure
And your Soul becomes a part
Of God's Hand.
Xavier Paolo Josh Ledesma Mandreza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heaven by Xavier Paolo Josh Ledesma Mandreza )
- A thight rope, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Snake charmers in villages., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Frog in the Well, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- जिउनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- Prolixity., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Chance, Michael McParland
- Going Home, Douglas McClarty
- I AM THE DRAGON, Philo Yan
- Let us welcome, hasmukh amathalal
- First In My Life, Latha Krishnan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)