Have you had a heartache?
Here I am having a heartache and..
No letter helps, nor a word.
Here I am choke and
Do not know how to stop
Oh my ailment and agony.
Here I am..
The first laugh, and the last scream
Who am I? !
And you who the sea choke in your waves
And my waves tirelessly..
Chew heartache and choke.
You the one who has been carried in my certainty?
..Come and hear, look and read..
How the sea of longing repeat the heartache and choke!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heartache by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- SHARING GOD'S GIFTS, Tom Zart
- So Hard, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- I wish to tell you, gajanan mishra
- LOVE....................., BUNMI OROGUN SAMUEL
- My Mind Paints, Kyle Schlicher
- The Black Cat With The Burning Eyes Jump.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Chatia Baba, The Lord of The Woods!, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Held You In My Arms, Kyle Schlicher
- i'm tired..., Cherryl Ann Ilustre
- Poetess, Angela Khristin Brown