Have you had a heartache?
Here I am having a heartache and..
No letter helps, nor a word.
Here I am choke and
Do not know how to stop
Oh my ailment and agony.
Here I am..
The first laugh, and the last scream
Who am I? !
And you who the sea choke in your waves
And my waves tirelessly..
Chew heartache and choke.
You the one who has been carried in my certainty?
..Come and hear, look and read..
How the sea of longing repeat the heartache and choke!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heartache by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Regal Grace, Sadiqullah Khan
- Another Lesson Learned, Danielle Mari Nidea
- A Birthday Wish, Adonis Enricuso
- What Why When.......Its Gone Wrong?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Envy, Nassy Fesharaki