Have you had a heartache?
Here I am having a heartache and..
No letter helps, nor a word.
Here I am choke and
Do not know how to stop
Oh my ailment and agony.
Here I am..
The first laugh, and the last scream
Who am I? !
And you who the sea choke in your waves
And my waves tirelessly..
Chew heartache and choke.
You the one who has been carried in my certainty?
..Come and hear, look and read..
How the sea of longing repeat the heartache and choke!
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heartache by Fatima Nusairat )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)